Friday, April 10, 2009

Infirmary

I have food poisoning from a chicken salad sandwich I ate yesterday. I knew the chicken was bad (it was kind of gray), but I was so hungry I couldn't stop. Now today, I am being punished with a dose of vomiting and diarrhea. And guess who had to cancel her coffee date/Spanish class but yet still managed to still do 17 loads of laundry today? Rachel Sochney. Oh I threw up everytime I had to get up to load the washer and dryer, but I did it. The kids were nice to make me chicken noodle soup, that I had to secretly dump down the toilet cause I threw up in it as soon as they left the room. The worst part of it is, I just want to be left alone, in bed, and not move. But that's not the deal, is it God?

From Resentful Mom

From Resentful Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment