Thursday, April 2, 2009

Quick(en)

I just spent three hours of my day trying to get our Bank of America checking account to automatically download transactions to Quicken. The problem has something to do with cookies getting in the way of the new updates. I will say this for the downturn, it has made customer service people, especially those at banks, especially courteous. I was shocked that no one got frustrated with me, resulting in an escalation wherein I start cry screaming, a unique skill I use with customer service people. It's not a skill, I guess, so much as a crack in my fake, mom exterior. All my sadness and frustration and stress coming out in phrases like "caaaan, i, ahh, please, ahh, talk to your suuupervisor (sniff) (blow)."

Now who do I cry to?




No comments:

Post a Comment