Thursday, May 21, 2009

Injurycation (pt. 6) - Percodan

My prescription ran out today and with it went the deep seated desire to talk about my sister and get philosophical. To catch you up, I am at home, wearing a leg brace and walking with a cane, putting as little weight on my right leg as I can so it can heal. No repairing necessary. When Tyler dropped me off at home we sat in the car for three hours and talked. I sat in the backseat since I couldn't bend my leg, so it was a little awkward, but really nice. He told me kids weren't a deal breaker. "A deal breaker for what?" I asked. He said "You know" then giggled like a school girl. Then I giggled and added "They're a deal breaker for me". It was like we were in high school again. But this time I'm not breaking up with him.

Brian comes home tomorrow. Not early because of my injury, just cause his assignment in Asia is over. We already have plans to go camping for Memorial Day weekend. I wonder if he even realizes I can't bend my leg. Or maybe he does.

Oh boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment