Monday, March 30, 2009

Wii (Weeeeeeee!) Pt. 1 (of 2)

The Wii worked like a charm. The kids have been playing "tennis" for six hours and they show no signs of stopping. Which gives me time to write about Friday. I'm too excited about it that I can't do it all in one post (plus I want to drag it out).

Saying that my coffee date with Tyler was amazing does not do it justice. I was there first, of course, trying to figure out the most casual place to put my hands(turns out around the coffee mug is the most casual). The he walked in. I knew it was him even though his hair was a little more salt and pepper, his face slightly aged, but I tell you this, I swear to GOD this man looks better now than he did at 17. He looked like if Clive Own, Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman had their sperm fused together and then they fertilized that super hot guy sperm with an egg from Angelina Jolie. Then that baby became a man. A man I was having coffee with in secret. The only thing that could have made it better was if "Here Comes Your Man" by the Pixies started playing (in reality Avril Lavigne's "Complicated." was on, which is still relevant, I guess, but too negative and on the nose for me).

Ok, here's what he was wearing:

7 For All Mankind jeans
From Resentful Mom

Ben Sherman striped sweater
From Resentful Mom

Cool Adidas sneakers
From Resentful Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment