Tuesday, February 24, 2009

BFF!

My "best friend", Kristie Snidelou, is really more like a person who I allow to come into my house and rape me of my time. She has been married to the same person three times. Right now they've been married for 26 months, which is about how long it takes them to start realizing they hate each other again. I hope the this time, when they have one of their knock-down drag-out divorce inducing fights, which they will soon, they decide to drop rat poison in each others morning OJ. Cause if they don't kill each other, I don't know how many afternoons I can continue to listen to her Bonnie Bell lip glossed slathered lips repeating the same, tired, redundant points about why Stephen just isn't good enough while I stuff my mouth with turkey roll ups. Something has to go in my mouth so hateful words don't.




No comments:

Post a Comment