Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Eureka!

My vacuum cleaner broke today. I ran over some leftover from Cody's Saturday marathon ceramic swirl art session. It must be a piece of the plate he was trying to paint a dinosaur onto but when I pulled them out of the oven he would just look at it and yell "It's not right" and then throw it on the kitchen floor, watch it shatter, then calmly sit back at the ceramic swirl machine to paint another one. A large piece must have bounced into the living room. I'd never punish Cody for getting angry, because I understand how frustrating it is when things aren't going your way. He'll eventually learn that he needs to keep it inside, because people don't care about how you feel. But until then, I'll let him do it. It makes me feel closer to him. Also, he may be gay, which makes me hopeful that one day we'll be best friends.

I'm thinking of getting one of these new vacuum's. It's kind of expensive but what do I have to spend my money on? Massages? Pedicures? Anything for myself?




No comments:

Post a Comment