Saturday, February 28, 2009

Let's get it on!

It's Saturday night and I am already dreading my weekly promise to Brian of at least an hour of "naughty time" every Saturday. We had a talk last week about how little we get naked together. And by "we" I mean Brian came to me and pretty much demand that I put out more. I feel bad for him. On some level he must know that I would rather have sex with my own father than let him stick it in me. But he doesn't admit it to himself, he thinks it's a superficial problem with my general tiredness. He thinks that because that's what I tell him. I realize he does deserve something and a blow job as payment for my room and board is not the worst thing in the world.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you sound like such a wonderful person.

Post a Comment