Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentines's Day!

It's four days before valentine's Day and I pray to God that Brian does not get me another one of these this year. I hate teddy bears for a couple of reasons. Number one, I'm an adult woman. Number two, stuffed bears are creepy and I think desensitizing people to the danger of real bears is irresponsible. Number three, it's sick to make a stuffed bear imply a sexual situation. But I'm really to blame for this continuation of bear giving. Every time Brian hands me one for a special occasion, I do my best to eek out the highest pitch "Awww" I can muster without tears, then I hug him and kiss him on the cheek and when I look at him, I can see in his eyes that he actually believes me. And so the behavior continues.




No comments:

Post a Comment