Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday Night, Alright!

Brian surprised me tonight and got a babysitter! Then my fella decided to make me dinner. He tried really hard, but there's a reason I passively aggressively make dinner every night. I do it better. I only mentioned once that I think he overcooked the chicken, which was hard, cause I wanted to say how inedible it was at every turn . To add insult to injury, he covered it up with a heavy homemade "spaghetti sauce"? I mean, he basically halved a yellow pepper (didn't de-seed it!), plopped it on my chicken, then poured tomato sauce on it. Should I be surprised? Brian makes bad decisions. In 10 minutes, when he looks at me in the way as if to say "i do something for you, you do something for me?", I'll do it. I'll have sex with him. I'll put out of my mind that all the bouncing and sweating, all the swishing around of peppers and tomatoes, will give me heartburn later and probably make the throw up, and I'll think about Hugh Laurie. And everything will be all right.




No comments:

Post a Comment